Kingdom Kids: During our 9am and 11:11am services, children grades K-6 are dismissed to Kingdom Kids, where they experience age-appropriate lessons, activities, and crafts to help them learn more about the Bible, and to strengthen their relationships with Jesus, each other, and the leaders.
Cradle Roll Nursery: During both services, children preschool age and younger are welcome in the Cradle Roll Nursery, where they will be loved, played with, prayed over, and taught a short lesson (if old enough).
Growth Group: At 10am, we offer Growth Groups for ages 3 through adults! The children have a Growth Group designed for their age, where they can learn and grow in their faith together!
RESUMING IN THE FALL
STARs (Striving To Amaze Responsibly) welcomes children ages 3 through grade 6 to play games, study the Bible, and complete a service project! Our projects always benefit our direct church community, or mission organizations reaching out to the city and county of York. We meet the first Friday of every month from 6-8pm, and we always include a snack ;) Parents, this is the perfect opportunity to squeeze in a date night, or to just take a couple hours to yourself!
Some of the service projects we've completed include...
- hygiene kits for the Salvation Army
- collecting, packing, and donating school supplies
- creating Gospel-centered handouts for friends
- creating Easter crafts for the sick and/or elderly
- designing water bottle labels to hand out to the church and community
- making fleece scarves for the Salvation Army and Access York
- completing and handing out Reverse Trick-or-Treat gifts for the neighborhood
- putting together Candy Cane Gospel Messages for LifePath Christian Ministries